We are excited to announce our Spring Project Clients! This semester we will be working with the following organizations on a variety of process improvement challenges.
- Circadiance: Quantify emerging trends for the adult CPAP mask market and forecast commercial potential for line extensions
- Class-G: Analyze tools and processes for improving health, productivity and environmental impact of commercial properties and recommend refinements to the Class-G platform
- Conservation Consultants Inc. (CCI): Analyze program costs and develop a pricing strategy for CCI’s portfolio of services
- UPMC: Evaluate external performance tools and measures and recommend best practices for leveraging sustainability in an integrated healthcare organization
- US Steel: Identify industry benchmarks and prepare a best-in-class assessment for the new sustainability director
- Washington Energy Services: Evaluate opportunities for leveraging sustainability and renewable energy with commercial and industrial customers
All six organizations gave us complex and challenges projects. This opportunity is exciting as well as a little daunting.
Check back for updates about how the projects are going throughout the semester!